Peeping Tom is looking for a Tour Manager
Peeping Tom is currently seeking a new fulltime Tour Manager to support current tours and upcoming projects. Take your talents on the road and join us both on tour and in our studio in Brussels in this exciting opportunity!
Being a Tour Manager at Peeping Tom is not just a title. You are a key member of our activities on our worldwide tours and contribute to a great atmosphere while away from home. In addition, you are the go-to person for cast, crew and theatres if they need help or information.
Among your many tasks are:
- – Working closely with the production manager to prepare tours in the office, including arranging travels and accommodation.
- – Preparing shows in the theatre
- – Assisting the extras who join our cast in every city, to prepare for the show
- – Handle questions from the cast, technical crew and the local theatre/festival
- – Prepare props and costumes for the shows
- – Support the stage manager backstage during the show
- – …
- – You speak English and French, knowledge of Dutch and other languages is an asset.
- – You have experience in production and tour management.
- – You have great social skills and like to take care of people.
- – You are a problem solver, work independently and quickly.
- – You are flexible when it comes to working hours and are available to travel often.
- – You have affinity with the work of Peeping Tom.
- – Having a driver’s license is an asset.
WHAT WE OFFER
Working at Peeping Tom is like working in a big family. More concretely, we offer you:
- – An exciting position in an international and artistic environment.
- – A job in a small team with the necessary comfort on tour. You will be on the road quite often.
- – A fulltime contract with a trial period.
Please tell us in a motivation letter why you are the tour manager of our dreams and send it with your CV by 10 October 2021 at the latest to email@example.com. If selected, we will invite you for a talk in the week of 18 October 2021. For additional questions about the offer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org