Welcome to our home in Brussels!
The Peeping Tom Studio is a multifunctional, creative space in Brussels and home to Peeping Tom, Not Standing and Faso Danse Théâtre. The Studio is a laboratory of imagination, a place for rehearsals, workshops, artistic research and special events. It is here that we want to bring together creative minds, dancers, actors, multidisciplinary performers and craftspeople. The Peeping Tom Studio is located in the historical Gosset Building, built by art-déco architect Adrien Blomme.
Rent the studio
The Peeping Tom Studio is open to external artists and organisations. It is available as a rehearsal space, location for shootings, event space, … Here is a quick overview of the studio:
- 282 m2 (15 m x 18m), with windows on both sides of the space.
- Equipped with a floating dance floor and new light and sound material.
- A comfortable work environment with plenty of daylight. Possibility to darken the space.
- Showers, dressing rooms and a fully equipped kitchen right next to the studio.
- Parking space and meeting room on request.
The studio is easily accessible by public transport: direct metro connection with Brussels-Midi station, direct bus connection with Brussels-North station and easy tram connection with the city centre. In addition, the studio is easily reachable by car via the E40 (Brussels-Ghent) and A12 (Brussels-Antwerp) motorways.
More info and reservations via firstname.lastname@example.org.