Peeping Tom is looking for a Management Assistant
Peeping Tom is currently looking for a Management Assistant. Do you want to become part of the core team of an internationally touring company? Are you an administrative miracle? Would you enjoy a very diverse job in a multilingual environment? Maybe you are our new Management Assistant!
ABOUT THE POSITION
The management assistant is a new position within the company. You are responsible for a smooth follow-up of daily financial operations, personnel and tour administration. You will support the production management, and manage studio operations.
- Personnel administration
- Drawing up contracts for the employment of domestic and foreign artists
- Preparation of work permits and VISA applications
- Filing Dimona declarations for artists, in collaboration with the social secretariat
- Filing and follow-up of production-related administration, including A1 documents, pay slips, U1 forms, etc.
- Financial administration
- Drawing up invoices
- Gather financial documents for the quarterly declarations
- Follow-up and processing of payments
- Production support
- Carrying out necessary purchases for productions
- Welcoming employees during the creation
- Office management and general administration
- Keeping an overview of office material
- Reporting on weekly team meetings
- Supporting preparations for board meetings
- Supporting the handling of orders in our web shop
- Studio management
- You are the central point of contact for the studio, both internally and externally
- Follow-up on the studio planning
- Coordination of rentals
- Follow-up of administration (contracts, invoices,…)
- Practical organisation and support of activities (workshops, production periods, events, …)
- Monitoring stock, ordering and coordination of (major and minor) maintenance
- Follow-up on studio/office suppliers
- In collaboration with your colleagues, you work on the development plan for the studio.
- You have a sense of responsibility, integrity, you work accurately and efficiently, and you have an analytical and businesslike attitude
- You are communicative
- You are familiar with the current Office 365 applications, more specifically with Microsoft Excel
- You have good knowledge of Dutch. Knowledge of French and/or English are an asset. You find it interesting to work in an international environment.
- You are a cordial, punctual, flexible, and practical team player
- You like working behind the computer, but also like to roll up your sleeves.
- You love to organise and plan
- You take initiative and are not afraid to make proposals
WHAT DO WE HAVE TO OFFER
Working at Peeping Tom, is like working in a big family. More concretely, we offer you:
- A full-time contract from January to December 2023, which can be extended to an open-ended contract
- A collegial working environment with a flat hierarchy within a dynamic, ambitious and driven team
- An exciting position in an international and artistic environment
- Guidance in all aspects of the job, possibilities to follow courses
- Salary in accordance with cao 304, level A, according to years of experience with a similar function in the performing arts, meal vouchers, mobile phone subscription
- You will start in January 2023, later is possible by mutual agreement
Send us your CV and a cover letter on 20/11/2022 at the latest, via email@example.com. If selected, you will be invited for an interview on 30/11/2022 or 1/12/2022 in our studio in Brussels. For additional information about the position, please contact Sébastien Parizel via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peeping Tom aims to reflect as closely as possible the society it is part of. We select candidates based on their qualities and skills, regardless of their age, gender, colour, origin, sexual orientation, disability or nationality.